Welcome to your all-access pass to the guitar enthusiast’s ultimate destination–the Fender® Custom Shop. The Dream Factory features hundreds of full-color photos of incredibly rare, collectible, and limited edition hand-crafted guitars. In nearly 600 pages, we learn the fascinating tale of the acclaimed Fender Custom Shop and its illustrious artisans.
- Over 630 images, illustrating the first master builders and their humble beginnings, as well as the many changes that have brought the Fender Custom Shop into the 21st century.
- Includes many one-of-a-kind custom guitar masterpieces and reproductions of acclaimed guitarists’ instruments such as Eric Clapton’s “Blackie,” Jimi Hendrix’s Monterey Strat, Stevie Ray Vaughan’s No. 1, and many more.
- Unprecedented view inside one of the music industry’s most creative and prolific custom instrument shops.
- Fascinating interviews and stories from the men and women who set the standard for guitar greatness.
- Features behind-the-scenes looks at how playable works of art are created.
- Foreword by Billy F Gibbons.
- A “must-have” for all guitar enthusiasts!