Intuitive Three-Engine Delay Pedal with Flexible Routing, Subdivision Control and Built-In TonePrints*
- Intuitive three-engine delay pedal with flexible engine routing gives you powerful delay effects
- 3 independent engines allow running up to 3 separate delays simultaneously, in series or in parallel, to create completely luscious effects
- Dedicated subdivision knob lets you assign rhythmic patterns to each delay, with 11 different settings giving you tons of creative scope
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized delay effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac*, and iPad*
- Tap tempo control to keep your delay effects right on the beat
- 12 delay types and 4 spaces for TonePrint delays are on board to give you a broad sonic palette of legendary TC quality
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when delay effects are engaged
- Kill-Dry feature removes the dry signal path for use with parallel effects loops
- Expression pedal and MIDI inputs for added external control
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Echoes of Euphoria
One of the most recurring things we hear from the TC ELECTRONIC community regarding our Flashback Delay pedals, is that they sound so good that they wish they could have several of the delay tones running at the same time. Well, we're here to tell you that you can stop dreaming folks! The FLASHBACK TRIPLE DELAY is here and it's ready to rock your delay-hungry socks off!
• Up to 3 delays running at the same time
• Seemingly endless subdivision options
The Sonic Multiverse
Ever heard a tape echo run through a ping-pong delay and then into a reverse delay? No? Trust us, it sounds amazing. With the FLASHBACK TRIPLE DELAY you can go as crazy as your imagination allows and with the added function of running the delays in series or in parallel, you can go from lush divine delays to otherworldly soundscapes in an instant! Time and space have never been easier to manipulate.
Trippin’ on Triplets
As if having three high quality delays running at the same time isn’t enough, we’ve also added a dedicated subdivision knob that lets you assign different rhythmic patterns to each delay. You’ll get everything from dotted eighths to triplets and on to several types of dual delays. So whether you’re going for a smooth rhythmic-roll or a full-on psychedelic-trip, FLASHBACK TRIPLE DELAY is sure to deliver!
TonePrints in Tandem
FLASHBACK TRIPLE DELAY is the only delay pedal that lets you run several custom-tuned delay sounds at once. Imagine running delay TonePrints from Steve Morse, Guthrie Govan and John Petrucci all at the same time; the result is spectacular! Add to that the option of creating your very own delay tones via our free TonePrint Editor and you’ve got yourself one of the most versatile delay pedals ever made.