Ultra-Simple Battery-Powered Vocal Effects Stompbox with Reverb, Echo and Pitch Correction
- Ultra-simple vocal effects stompbox with reverb, echo and pitch correction
- Gives you flexible, creative control in a battery-powered format
- Vocally tuned reverb places your voice in the perfect musical space
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- Timed repeats of your vocal add interest at just the right moment
- Effortless auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing in tune
- Optional battery power operation lets you reduce cord clutter onstage and be extra mobile
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing, and gating keeps your vocals front and center in the mix
- Intelligent mic input gain for quick and painless setup
- On/off switch plus a talk mode for speaking with your audience
- Tap tempo control to keep your echoes right on the beat
- Dedicated reverb, echo and correction controls to fine-tune your sound
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC HELICON MP-75 or Sennheiser* e835 FX microphones
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Canada
MIC MECHANIC 2
In the studio, top-shelf effects processors enhance your voice, providing the depth, warmth, and nuance that make you the undeniable star of the show. But top-shelf gear comes with a hefty price tag and typically requires an engineer to get it right; that is... until now! Like a professional audio engineer in-a-box, MIC MECHANIC 2 delivers your vocal in all its glory, with the perfect selection of studio-grade effects. Thanks to its built-in reverb, echo, pitch correction, and Adaptive Tone, MIC MECHANIC 2 puts all the magic right at your feet in a single and affordable stompbox – and it's so easy to use.
Studio-Grade Reverb & Echo
Reverb and echo effects simulate adding physical space to your sound, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly. From the ambience of a small room to the echo of a massive cave, MIC MECHANIC 2’s vocally tuned reverb/echo settings always bring out the best in your voice.
Personal Sound Tech
MIC MECHANIC 2’s Adaptive Tone (equalization) with compression, de-esser, and gate automatically control the timbre and shape of your sound, ensuring every note is pristinely clear and intelligible. When the crowd hears exactly what you’re singing, they can join in – and there’s nothing better than that!
You’re only human, and let’s face it – sometimes even the pros need a little help hitting every note perfectly. MIC MECHANIC 2’s auto-chromatic pitch correction can instantly nudge your pitch to the nearest semitone – with performance so transparent the audience will think you are superhuman!