Ultra-Simple Mic-Stand-Mount Vocal and Acoustic Guitar Processor for Solo and Duo Performers
- Groundbreaking vocal and acoustic guitar effects processor for your mic stand lets you create amazing performances instantly
- Add 2 voices of NaturalPlay Harmony controlled by your guitar
- Studio quality reverb puts your voice and guitar in the perfect physical space
- Ear catching echo adds interest at just the right moment
- Anti-Feedback protects you from unwanted mic squeals
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing and gating
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- USB for convenient firmware updates
- Optional SWITCH-3 or SWITCH-6 foot switch for extended performance control
- Mic Control gives you remote effects access via our MP-75 and MP-76 mics
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Canada
PERFORM-VG makes professional grade live vocal production easy and legendary. With only the most essential vocal and acoustic guitar effects, this unique vocal and guitar processor lets you sound fantastic – while letting you keep your mind on your performance. Portable, expressive and most importantly simple, PERFORM-VG will instantly satisfy your need for impeccable sound at the touch of a button.
3 Voices – 1 Vocalist
If you’re a solo performer, you’ve probably felt like something was missing, and you are right; where are the harmonies? Our proprietary NaturalPlay technology turns you into a trio by adding up to 2 harmony voices created by the chords you play on guitar. No backup singers – no problem!
Studio-Grade Reverb & Echo
Reverb and echo eff ects simulate adding physical space to your sound, allowing your voice to fi t into the music perfectly. From the ambience of a small room to the echo of a massive cave, PERFORM-VG’s vocally tuned reverb/echo settings always bring out the best in your voice.
PERFORM-VG features our BodyRez algorithm, which gives your guitar a much fuller tone when you’re playing through a PA and restores some of the acoustic magic that is often lost when using a pickup. Add in high quality chorus, reverb and echo eff ects and you’ve got all the tools you need to create a compelling performance.