Studio-Quality Stompbox for Guitar Talkbox Effects and Vocal Tone Polishing
- Studio-quality guitar talkbox and synth pedal with vocal tone polishing
- Authentic vintage guitar-vocal effect emulates classic talkbox tones
- Exciting onboard synth sounds and vocoder triggered by single note guitar runs
- Vocally tuned reverb places your voice in the perfect musical space
- Effortless auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing in tune
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing and gating
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- Simple 3-knob control gets you up and running in seconds
- On/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Canada
TALKBOX SYNTH offers classic and new sounds to the guitarist’s arsenal. From instantly recognizable talkbox “hose-in-the-mouth” sounds to wonderfully electronic “talking robot” effects, imagine yourself commanding attention at jams and gigs. Even when the effect is off, TALKBOX SYNTH can vastly improve your core vocal sound with Adaptive Tone, studio-grade reverbs and pitch correction.
The Right Connections
Classic talkbox effects have always come through a PA, not a guitar amp, so TALKBOX SYNTH is the ideal way to bridge that gap.
The XLR output of TALKBOX SYNTH sends your polished vocal mic output to the PA while also outputting the onboard effects when you hit the foot switch. The guitar input and output circuitry is designed to preserve your precious guitar tone as it passes to your pedals and amplifier.
Guitar to Synth Transformed
The onboard synthesizer is triggered by your single note guitar playing and can translate your solos and licks into something even a skilled keyboardist would marvel at. The nuances of finger vibrato combined with your vocal expression take your guitar solos and licks from earthbound to mile high in an instant.
Personal Sound Tech
Adaptive EQ (equalization), compression, de-ess, and gate automatically control the timbre and shape of your vocal, ensuring that every note you sing is clean and clear. Because when the crowd can hear what you’re singing, they can sing along and there is nothing is better than that!