A tribute to the 1970s evolution of the P Bass®, the Classic Vibe ‘70s Precision Bass embodies the aesthetics of the original and produces massive tone courtesy of its Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets as well as a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Precision Bass Models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUP
This model features a Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup for authentic Fender tone.
This bass bridge features slotted barrel saddles for rock-solid string stability and vintage style.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Split-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: None
- Configuration: Split Single Coil
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Binding: Black
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Block
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust