Squier FSR Classic Vibe '60s Telecaster Thinline
This beautiful Squier Limited Edition Classic Vibe electric guitar pays homage to the earliest semi-hollow Tele Thinline models from the '60s. Providing all of the vibe and character of those coveted, classic instruments but without the ridiculous vintage pricing this is your chance to grab a brilliant, bang-for-your-buck guitar with elegant style and scintillating sonics.
Boasting a stunning Desert Sand finish, anodized Gold pickguard, crisp-sounding single-coil pickups, a player-friendly "C"-shaped neck with a 9.5" fingerboard radius, nickel-plated hardware and 1960s-inspired headstock markings — this is a spellbinding instrument that you really don't want to miss out on!
- Semi-Hollow Nyatoh Body — Promises an "airy" and resonant sound with rich harmonic overtones. Lightweight design makes it perfect for performing onstage with!
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- "C"-Shaped Neck — Slim profile provides comfortable playability, suitable for both traditional and contemporary players.
- Vintage-Tint Gloss Neck Finish — Gives the guitar an aged look reminiscent of true '60s instruments.
- Narrow Tall Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups — Two single-coils deliver the iconic "spanky" sound synonymous with Telecasters. 3-way switch provides a wide tonal palette too!
- Strings-Through-Body Bridge — 3-saddle bridge captures the legendary look and sound of '50s and '60s Teles, with string-through design boosting body resonance.
- Bone Nut — Classic, low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and enhances sustain.
- Vintage-Style Tuners — High-quality, old-school tuning machines allow for precise string pitching.
- Body: Nyatoh
- Body Finish: Desert Sand Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Pickguard: Anodised Gold
- Body Construction: Semi-Hollow
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)