Jackson Concept Series Soloist SLAT7P HT MS
Think of unconventional takes on our revered, high-tech Jackson shapes at an enticing price point. That’s what you have with the all-new Jackson® Concept Series, a lineup of instruments designed for the serious-minded, high-performance guitarist, featuring upgrades and attributes typically found on custom shop creations.
The all-new Concept Series Soloist™ SLAT7P HT MS is a brazen and innovative instrument infused with aggressive tone, effortless playability and superior value. A stylishly contoured ash body with a poplar burl top and pure Jackson neck-through-body construction ensure ergonomic comfort during long sets along with monstrous sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret. A multi-scale fingerboard accommodates two scale lengths (25.5”-27”), which unlocks more sonic possibilities while improving playing comfort, tension and intonation.
A stylishly contoured ash body with a poplar burl top and pure Jackson neck-through-body construction ensure ergonomic comfort during long sets along with monstrous sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret. Graphite-reinforcement rods run through the five-piece maple/wenge/maple/wenge/maple neck, protecting it against environmental depredations, while the satin back finish gives that smooth-as-butter playing feel. The ultra-fast 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is built from the get-go for easy chording and riffing near the nut and rapid, fret-out-free leads as you move up the neck. Glow-in-the-dark Luminlay® side dots l are also a game-changer for touring musicians, providing fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages.
The Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MH8-CB1 humbucking pickup in the bridge position and Fishman Fluence Modern PRF-MH8-AB1 humbucker in the neck position allows you to access brutal aggression and passive punch in the same guitar. Shape your tone with a three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control with push/pull activation to switch between a crisp, searing Voice 1 and the high-output distortion of Voice 2. A high-quality Hipshot® fixed bridge delivers maximum sustain and tonality, and rock-solid tuning stability throughout the most aggressive playing styles.
Swathed in sinister Jackson style, the Concept Series Soloist SLAT7P HT MS comes in Satin Bourbon Burst with all-black hardware including Gotoh® tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons, Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut, distinctive pearloid piranha tooth inlays and color matched reverse Jackson AT-1 3x4 black headstock.
- 25.5”- 27” multi-scale, 7-string guitar
- Ash body with poplar burl top and white binding
- Through-body five-piece maple/wenge/maple/wenge/maple neck with graphite reinforcement and satin finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid piranha tooth inlays
- Luminlay® side dots
- Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MH8-CB1 bridge and Fishman Fluence Modern PRF-MH8-AB1 neck humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control with push/pull activation to switch between Voice 1 and 2
- Hipshot® 7 fixed bridge
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Gotoh® die-cast locking tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Satin Bourbon Burst with color matched reverse Jackson AT-1 3x4 headstock and black hardware
- Jackson Foam Core case included
HIGHLIGHTS & SPECS
25.5"-26.5" MULTI-SCALE LENGTHS
Accommodating two scale lengths on one fingerboard improves overall playing comfort while improving tension and intonation accuracy. A longer 26.5” scale length on the lower strings will allow for more articulate notes, while the 25.5” shorter scale creates less tension on higher strings for easier bends and playability.
- BODY MATERIAL: Ash
- BODY FINISH: Satin
- BODY SHAPE: Soloist™
- BODY BINDING: White
- NUMBER OF STRINGS: 7
- NECK MATERIAL: 5-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple/Wenge/Maple
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: Neck-Through Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- NECK BINDING: White
- NECK FINISH: Satin
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" - 27" Multi-Scale (648 mm - 686 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIU: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 24
- FRET SIZE: Jumbo
- NUT MATERIAL: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- NUT WIDTH: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Piranha Tooth
- SIDE DOTS: Luminlay®
- TRUSS ROD NUT: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MH8
- NECK PICKUP: Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MH8
- CONTROLS: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation to Switch Between Voice 1 and 2)
- SWITCHING: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- CONFIGURATION: HH
- BRIDGE: Hipshot® 7 - Fixed .175
- HARDWARE FINISH: Black
- TUNING MACHINES: Gotoh® Die-Cast Locking
- CONTROL KNOBS: Dome-Style
- SWITCH TIP: Black
FISHMAN® FLUENCE® MODERN PRF-MH8 PICKUPS
Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MH8 ceramic bridge and alnico neck humbucking pickups give this instrument a brutally aggressive, dynamic and powerful voice. Offering the best of both worlds — from active aggression to a passive punch, these multi-voiced pickups range from a clean, crisp humbucker tone to searing crunch and tight bass to superb distortion with excellent dynamic response and clarity.
- STRINGS: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.054 Gauges)
- CASE/GIG BAG: Included Jackson® Foam Core Case (p/n: 2994742100)