Jackson JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS24 DKAM
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS24 DKAM features a mahogany body with arched top and bolt-on caramelized maple speed neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. Designed for blazing speeds and comfort, its 12”-16” compound radius bound caramelized maple fingerboard features 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays.
Other features include dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way pickup blade switching, single volume and tone controls, synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
A value-laden bargain, the JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS24 DKAM is wrapped in a sophisticated Black Stain or Red Stain finish with pointy black headstock and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Mahogany body with arched top
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound caramelized maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays
- Dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- 2-point fulcrum tremolo bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Available in Black Stain or Red Stain with Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware
HIGHLIGHTS & SPECS
CARAMELIZED MAPLE NECK AND FINGERBOARD
The caramelizing process removes moisture and impurities in the wood that improves stability. Aside from improved durability, a caramelized maple neck and fingerboard add exquisite style with beautiful grain definition and smoother playability for crystal clear, bright tones.
- BODY MATERIAL: Mahogany
- BODY FINISH: Satin
- BODY SHAPE: Dinky™
- NUMBER OF STRINGS: 6
- NECK MATERIAL: Caramelized Maple
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- NECK BINDING: White
- NECK FINISH: Satin
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Caramelized Maple
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 24
- FRET SIZE: Jumbo
- NUT MATERIAL: Black Plastic
- NUT WIDTH: .6875" (42.86 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS: Black Sharkfin
- TRUSS ROD NUT: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- NECK PICKUP: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- CONTROLS: Volume, Tone
- SWITCHING: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge and Middle, Position 2. Bridge, Middle and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- CONFIGURATION: HH
- BRIDGE: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- HARDWARE FINISH: Black
- TUNING MACHINES: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- CONTROL KNOBS: Dome-Style
- SWITCH TIP: Black
- NECK PLATE: Jackson®
JACKSON HIGH-OUTPUT HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
These Jackson high-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups have been painstakingly voiced for full, rich and monstrous tone, while also providing maximum overdrive and sustain.
- STRINGS: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
CASE/GIG BAG: Optional Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky™ SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106)