Squier FSR Classic Vibe '60s Stratocaster 3 Color Sunburst
Experience that coveted '60s Strat tone and feel without breaking the bank, courtesy of Squier's incredible FSR Classic Vibe '60s Stratocaster! Boasting a trio of vibrant Fender-designed single-coil pickups, a player-friendly "C"-shaped neck with a 9.5" fingerboard radius, nickel-plated hardware and 1960s-inspired headstock markings, this is a stellar instrument that will endlessly inspire you with its charming aesthetics, scintillating sonics and superb playability! Anyone else getting SRV vibes?!
- Nyatoh Body — This tonewood promises rich mid-range and brilliant sustain.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- "C"-Shaped Neck — Slim profile provides comfortable playability, suitable for both traditional and contemporary players.
- Vintage-Tint Gloss Neck Finish — Gives the guitar an aged look reminiscent of true '70s instruments.
- Narrow Tall Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups — Three single-coils deliver the vibrant, "chiming" sounds synonymous with Fender Stratocasters. 5-way switch provides a wide tonal palette too!
- Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo — Embellish chords and lead lines with smooth, expressive vibrato.
- Bone Nut — Classic, low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and enhances sustain.
- Vintage-Style Tuners — High-quality, old-school tuning machines allow for precise string pitching
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Nyatoh
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Material: Maple
- Profile: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number Of Frets: 21
- Frets: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Joint: Bolt-On
- Finish: Satin Urethane
- Finish: Gold
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Case: None