- ไม้ด้านหน้าลำตัวกีต้าร์ที่ทำจากไม้สปรูซ (Spruce) พร้อมด้วยชายเว้า
- ปรีแอมป์ Fishman Sonicore และระบบปิ๊กอัพที่อยู่ด้านใต้แซดเดิ้ล Fishman Sonitone
- มาพร้อมกล่องเคสกีต้าร์ Epiphone
Epiphone presents the new EpiphoneAJ-210CE, a superb professional dreadnought guitar featuring a Select Spruce top with classic cutaway, state of the art Fishman Sonicore Preamp and Fishman Sonitone under saddle pickup system, plus a hard case. Dreadnought acoustic guitars like the Epiphone AJ-210CE are renowned for their commanding volume and full tone that’s perfect for singer songwriters or for leading a band.
- Select Spruce Top with Cutaway
- Fishman Sonicore Preamp and Fishman Sonitone under saddle pickup system
- Epiphone Hard Case
Select Spruce Top
The AJ-210CE's select spruce top is complemented by 5-ply black-and-white binding and has a graceful cutaway for easy access to the upper frets. Spruce is a popular tonewood for tops as it gives acoustic guitars plenty of projection while mellowing with age and playing time, maturing with you, to reveal its distinctive character. In other words, the more you play your AJ-210CE, the better it will sound.
The body and neck are made from select mahogany, adding tonal warmth and coloration to the power the spruce top provides. The AJ-210CE's SlimTaper neck is glued to the body with a classic dovetail joint and has a “D” profile, which, along with the cutaway, make it easy to get up and down the fingerboard with ease. The neck features 20 medium frets, a standard 25.5" scale, and its rosewood fingerboard is adorned with pearloid “dot” inlays.
Other appointments include a “reverse belly” rosewood bridge and Epiphone-styled, imitation tortoise pickguard with a metal "E" logo as seen on popular, vintage Epiphone acoustics like the Texan and Caballero. Use the drop down menu to choose between Natural and Vintage Sunburst color finishes.
Whether you're getting ready to record in the studio or about to show off your musical creations on stage, the AJ-210CE is equipped to handle all your needs thanks to its Fishman Sonitone undersaddle piezo pickup paired with Fishman Sonicore preamp that offers discrete soundhole control for volume and tone.
Epiphone Rock Solid Hardware
The AJ-210CE is equipped with Epiphone’s premium die-cast machine heads with classic styled kidney buttons and a 14:1 tuning ratio, giving you fast, more accurate tuning. Strap buttons are pre-installed and the guitar is set up at the factory with legendary D'Addario Phosphor (12-53) strings.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Select Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: SlimTaper D
- Nut width: 1.68 in. (42.67 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Select Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Info not available
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Premium Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated/Imitation Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup System
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China