Epiphone Riviera Custom P93
One of Epiphone's original thin line arch tops. Now featuring three P-90 Pickups and Bigsby® B700 tailpiece.
The Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 is modeled after one of Epiphone’s most enduring classics, the Riviera and features three P-90 pickups, gold hardware, and a Bigsby® B700.
P-90 Single Coil Pickup
First introduced in the early 1950s, Gibson's legendary P90 single coil pickup produced a raw powerful tone that helped define the blues and rock and roll in their formative years. Today, the P90's traditional combination of high output and brilliant tone is still considered a favorite among many top musicians. Known by such familiar nicknames as the "Soapbar" and the "Cobalt," the P90 still cuts through any type of music, all while displaying amazing tonal sensitivity for everything from blues and rock to mellow jazz riffs. It's perfect as a vintage replacement, and features vintage, braided two-conductor wiring. It's also fully wax potted to eliminate any chance of unwanted microphonic feedback.
- Body Shape: ES thin line
- Body Material: Maple
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: SlimTaper™ D-profile
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.68" / 42.67mm
- Joint: Glued in
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B700
- Tuning Machines: Wilkinson™ 14:1
- Pickguard: Black with metal "E"
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bullet" shaped; 1-layer (Black)
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Silver Inserts
- Switch Tip: Black
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone P-90 (dogear)
- Middle Pickup: Epiphone P-90 (dogear)
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone P-90 (dogear)
- Controls: 3 Volume, Master Tone
- Output Jack: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
- Strings Gauge: D’Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46