Fender Limited Edition American Professional II Stratocaster Sonic Blue
The Fender American Professional II Stratocaster perfectly balances classic design with modern finesse. Keeping everything that made its predecessor so great, the American Pro II Strat offers greater tonal flexibility and is much easier to play — courtesy of Fender’s fantastic V-Mod II pickups, an ultra-fast “Super Natural” neck finish and an ergonomic sculpted heel for superb upper fret access.
This limited edition American Pro II Strat is perfect for Fender fans after something a bit "different". Fitted with a solid Rosewood neck and boasting an alluring Sonic Blue finish, this particular Stratocaster will make you stand out both sonically and on stage!
- Alder Body — Timeless tonewood choice synonymous with bolt-on electric guitars. Serves as a balanced sonic foundation for the pickups, with tight lows, bold mids and singing highs.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- Deep “C” Neck Shape — Comfortable for contemporary and traditional players, featuring rolled fingerboard edges for superior comfort.
- “Super Natural” Neck Finish — Provides a fast, friction-free feel for fast playability.
- Solid Rosewood Neck — A dark and silky material with bright overtones and an exquisite natural grain.
- Narrow Tall Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- V-Mod II Single-Coils & Double Tap Humbucker — “Some of the best sounding” pickups Fender has ever made! Articulate, yet retain the unmistakable chime and bell-like highs you’d expect from a classic Strat.
- Treble Bleed Circuit — Maintains all the pristine highs when you lower the instrument's volume!
- Included Deluxe Hardshell Case — Robust protective case featuring luxurious silver plush interior.
- Color: Sonic Blue
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood (with Rolled Edges)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Double Tap Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup - Push-Push Tone Controls Activate Double Tap™ Function
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Molded Case
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)