Fender Limited Edition Player Stratocaster Fiesta Red
The Player Series is designed for guitarists after authentic Fender style and tone at an accessible price-point. And of course, there's no instrument from Fender that's more iconic than the venerable Strat! With a timeless look, versatile electronics and ready-to-rock hardware — the Strat is a logical choice for any guitar player looking to cover multiple genres.
This limited edition FSR (Fender Special Run) model gives you all of the flexibility of a stock Player Strat, but comes in a classic Fiesta Red finish. Fiesta Red is one of Fender's earliest and most popular colours, used by iconic players such as Buddy Holly and Cliff Richard. In fact, Cliff Richard's Fiesta Red Strat was the first ever Fender Stratocaster brought into the UK. Paired with a Mint Green pickguard, the Limited Edition Player Strat in Fiesta Red has an elegant aged look.
- Alder Body — Timeless tonewood choice synonymous with bolt-on electric guitars. Serves as a balanced sonic foundation for the pickups, with tight lows, bold mids and singing highs.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- Maple Neck, Pau Ferro board — Maple, provides stability and a bright sonic character., while the Pau Ferro (a variant of Rosewood) smooths the top end for a throaty character, reminiscent of the "golden-era" '60s Strats.
- Modern "C" Neck Profile — Slim shape offers comfortable playability, suitable for both traditional and contemporary players. Slippery satin finish won't ever slow you down either!
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Provides a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Player Series Alnico Pickups — Designed for crisp and articulate Fender tone, with a bit of an edge!
- 2-Point Tremolo Bridge — Lets you embellish chords and lead lines with smooth, expressive vibrato.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickups: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)