FENDER RARITIES FLAME MAPLE TOP STRATOCASTER HSS THINLINE
- Semi-hollow mahogany body with flame maple top
- Custom, Double Tap™ humbucking bridge pickup; Custom Shop 69 single-coil Strat middle & neck pickups
- “Deep C”-shaped solid rosewood neck; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
- Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
FLAME MAPLE TOP
The semi-hollow mahogany body provides a breathy, open tone while the flame maple cap adds elegance to this guitar.
We matched a custom Double Tap™ humbucking pickup with two Custom Shop 69 single-coil pickups for a twist on the classic Fender tone.
SOLID ROSEWOOD NECK
The solid rosewood neck not only lends a rich note to the guitar’s voice, it also adds a refined look to the instrument.
“DEEP C”-SHAPED NECK
The 22-fret “Deep C”-shaped neck is designed to fit your hand comfortably for any style of music.
The S-1 switch activates the Double Tap™ technology, switching from a humbucking voice to powerful single-coil sound.
DELUXE HARDSHELL CASE
The Rarities Flametop Stratocaster HSS Thinline includes a deluxe brown hardshell case.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Solid Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Double Tap™ Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop '69 Strat® Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop '69 Strat® Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Postion 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 2. Middle Pickup and Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 3. Middle Pickup; Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup; Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HSS
- Special Electronics: S-1™ Switch on Volume Control Selects Rear Coil of Bridge Pickup
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Brown Hardshell