Fender Rarities Quilt Maple Top Telecaster
90,000 ฿ 100,000 ฿
Combining exotic tonewoods with premium pickups and appointments, the limited-edition Rarities Collection creates a truly unique musical experience. The Rarities Quilt Maple Top Telecaster features a two-piece ash body with a highly-figured, black-bound, Blue Cloud quilt maple top and a one-piece, quartersawn European maple neck. The Pure Vintage 64 Tele® single-coil bridge pickup contrasts nicely with the Custom Shop 51 Nocaster® neck pickup for a sweet, classic sound.
- Two-piece ash body with Blue Cloud quilt maple top
- Pure Vintage 64 Telecaster single-coil bridge pickup; Custom Shop 51 Nocaster single-coil neck pickup
- "60s C”-shaped, one-piece, quartersawn European maple neck; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
- American Original Tele bridge with three compensated brass saddles
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
BLUE CLOUD QUILT MAPLE TOP
A Blue Cloud quilt maple top sits atop a two-piece, dark grain-filled ash body—a beautiful combination that adds elegance to this guitar.
The Custom Shop 51 Nocaster neck pickup and Pure Vintage 64 bridge pickup react instantly to your picking dynamics.
ONE-PIECE QUARTERSAWN EUROPEAN MAPLE NECK
This ultra-stable neck displays stunningly attractive grain.
AMERICAN ORIGINAL TELE BRIDGE
This bridge sports three compensated brass barrel saddles for accurate intonation and vintage-informed tone.
STAGGERED-HEIGHT TUNING MACHINES
Staggered-height tuning machines provide the correct break angle at the nut for better contact and clearer tone.
DELUXE HARDSHELL CASE
The Rarities Telecaster Quilt Maple Top Telecaster includes a deluxe brown hardshell case.
- Body Material: Ash with Bound Quilt Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Quarter-Sawn European Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop '51 Nocaster®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings Through Body Tele® with Compensated Brass Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Barrel Style
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Brown Hardshell