Jackson X Series Dinky DK2X
The Jackson® X Series Dinky™ DK2X provides an incredible performance experience with features and appointments for the price-conscious musician.
The DK2X features a poplar body and a bolt-on maple neck with satin back finish for smooth playability, scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue and graphite reinforcement for stability against climate changes and environmental duress. Featuring 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
Active Jackson high-output humbucking pickups deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunching highs. Explore this instrument’s sonic palette with a three-way pickup blade switch and single volume and tone controls, and dive bomb at will with reliable tuning stability from the Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Stunning in sound and style, the X Series Dinky DK2X is offered in classic Gloss Black or Snow White finishes with black hardware and a reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock.
BOLT-ON MAPLE NECK WITH GRAPHITE REINFORCEMENT AND SCARF JOINT
The bolt-on neck construction adheres the maple neck to the body of the guitar with screws, resulting in a bright tone with more control. For the touring musician, graphite-reinforcement rods flank the truss rod for increased neck stability that help maintain the shape of the neck through extreme humidity or climate fluctuations. The scarf joint creates an angled back headstock, which increases the tension behind the nut that eliminates the need for string trees and/or string retainer bars.
- MODEL NUMBER: 2910032576
- SERIES: X
- COLOR: Snow White
- NUMBER OF STRINGS: 6
- ORIENTATION: Right-Hand
- BODY FINISH: Gloss
- BODY SHAPE: Dinky™
- BODY MATERIAL: Poplar
- STRINGS: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- NECK FINISH: Satin
- NECK BINDING: White
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 mm)
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Laurel
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 24
- FRET SIZE: Jumbo
- NUT MATERIAL: Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- NUT WIDTH: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Sharkfin
- TRUSS ROD NUT: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- TRUSS ROD WRENCH: Yes
- HEADSTOCK: Reverse Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- HEADSTOCK BINDING: White
- NECK PLATE: Jackson®
JACKSON-BRANDED FLOYD ROSE®-LICENSED DOUBLE-LOCKING TREMOLO BRIDGE SYSTEM
Our Jackson-branded Floyd Rose tremolo system is an affordable version of this popular and original double-locking design. It allows you to lock your guitar in tune at the nut and at the bridge, resulting in greater tuning stability and sustain for your most aggressive dive bombs.
- BRIDGE: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo
- HARDWARE FINISH: Black
- TREMOLO ARM: Floyd Rose®
- TUNING MACHINES: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- PICKGUARD: None
- CONTROL KNOBS: Dome-Style
- SWITCH TIP: Black
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- NECK PICKUP: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- PICKUP COLOR: Black
- CONTROLS: Volume, Tone
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- SPECIAL ELECTRONICS: Active Electronics
- CONFIGURATION: HH