Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI
- ออกแบบโดย Fender เต็มร้อย
- มีแรงบันดาลใจมาเบสรุ่นดั้งเดิม Bass VI
- ปิ๊กอัพเบสที่ทำจากแม่เหล็กอัลนิโค (Alnico) ออกแบบโดย Fender
The Classic Vibe Bass VI is a faithful tribute to the secret weapon of producers and adventurous players that have dared to explore it since its original production from 1961 to 1975. Tuned an octave lower than a guitar and featuring a vintage-style tremolo, the Bass VI is the perfect companion to accompany any guitar or bass player into uncharted territory. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a floating bridge with barrel saddles for solid string stability. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by original Bass VI models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-Tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-Plated hardware
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS
This model features Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups for authentic Fender tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE TREMOLO WITH FLOATING BRIDGE
String-bending effects are possible with the vintage-style tremolo, and the floating bridge features barrel saddles for solid string stability.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Bass VI
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Binding: Cream
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 30" (762 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Blocks
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-On/Off Slide Switches (One for Each Pickup)
- Configuration: SSS
- Special Electronics: 2-Position Slide Switch for Bass-Cut "Strangle" Circuit
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Strings: Fender® Nickel Plated Steel (.024-.084, Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: None