SQUIER CLASSIC VIBE JAGUAR BASS
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Jaguar models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- 32" scale length
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS
This model features a Fender-Designed alnico single-coil bridge pickup and split-coil neck pickup for authentic Fender tone.
This bass bridge features slotted barrel saddles for rock-solid string stability and vintage style.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Shape: Jaguar® Bass
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Split-Coil
- Controls: Stacked Concentric Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: None
- Configuration: PJ
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome/Black Concentric
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 32" (813 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust