Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass Sonic Blue
The Squier FSR Classic Vibe '60s Precision Bass is here presented in a gloss Sonic Blue finish with body-matching headstock colour and 3-ply Parchment pickguard. Being an FSR model, this stunning bass has been produced as a limited edition run, meaning very few will get to play one!
Mixing classic looks with modern playability, this P-Bass is the best of both worlds - evidence of why many gigging musicians use these Squiers as their main instrument. The Fender® Designed Alnico Split-Coil pickup provides the tone for which this seminal bass is known and loved, while the modern-playing 9.5” radius fretboard and “C” shape neck feel great.
- Matching Painted Headcap - Iconic looks that will be sure to turn heads!
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickup - A well rounded, articulate split single coil pickup with plenty of definition. Shaping your tone is easy thanks to single master volume and tone controls.
- "C" Shape Maple Neck - An incredibly comfortable neck profile that feels great to play up and down the neck.
- Vintage Inspired Hardware - The 4-Saddle Vintage Style bridge and Vintage Style tuners ensure rock solid tuning stability as well as vintage aesthetics.
- Body Wood: Nato
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Neck Type: Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Frets: Narrow Tall
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Pickups: Fender® Designed Alnico Split Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Hardware Colour: Nickel