Squier FSR Classic Vibe Late 50s Precision Bass
The Squier Classic Vibe Late '50s Precision Bass is a celebration of the updated P-Bass of the 1950s with a host of player friendly features. With a Fender designed Alnico split single coil pickup, comfortable slim "C" shaped neck and vintage inspired narrow-tall frets, the Late 50's P-Bass is undeniably old school and a throwback to a bygone era.
- Fender Designed Pickup - The Alnico split single coil pickup delivers all the classic P-Bass tones we know and love. With a healthy amount of low end thump, the Late '50s P Bass provides huge, thick bass tones for any situation.
- Slim "C" Shape Maple Neck - This popular neck profile feels incredibly comfortable in your hands and due to the P-Bass's iconic design, you have unrivalled access to the upper frets.
- Vintage-Style Bridge - A 4-saddle vintage style bridge provides top notch intonation and ensures optimal transfer of the strings' vibrations.
- Anodised Aluminium Pickguard - This striking gold pickguard beautifully offsets the guitar's finish for a cool vintage vibe.
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Body Material: Nato
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Material: Maple
- Profile: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34"
- Fingerboard Material:- Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Narrow-Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8mm)
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Joint: Bolt-On
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodised Aluminium
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Split Single Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case: None