Korg Beat Boy
Korg Beat Boy มีคุณสมบัติที่ครบถ้วนสำหรับมือกีต้าร์และมือเบสสำหรับการฝึกซ้อมและสนุกกับการเล่นไปในเวลาเดียวกัน 4 คุณสมบัติในเครื่องเดียว นอกจากจะเป็นเครื่องตั้งสายแล้ว ยังมีจังหวะกลองให้เลือกใช้ถึง 100 จังหวะ, เอฟเฟคที่จะเสริมเติมเสียงใหม่ๆ ให้กับกีต้าร์ของคุณ, การอัดเสียงในรายละเอียด 16-bit/44.1 kHz ที่ทรงประสิทธิภาพ กับเครื่องที่มีขนาดเล็กกะทัดรัด พกพาไปไหนมาไหนได้อย่างสะดวกสบาย เป็นเพื่อนแท้สำหรับมือกีต้าร์และมือเบส
Improve your abilities easily, enjoyably and reliably!
Tuner, rhythm, effects and a recorder, all in one compact package - the new Beat Boy!
Beat Boy is packed with features that allow a guitarist or bassist to improve their abilities easily and reliably while having fun playing their instrument. The functionality of four products is packed into this single unit; in addition to a tuner, there's a rhythm machine covering 100 diverse styles, an effect section for adding sonic variation to your guitar tone, and a recorder that allows 16-bit/44.1 kHz recording of your performances. So compact that it fits easily into the pocket of your gig bag, it's the ideal partner for any guitarist or bassist. Don't wait; let Beat Boy help you outplay your rivals!
Korg Beat Boy Rhythm, effects, recorder, and a tuner, all in one compact package!
- Perform backed by 100 full-fledged rhythm patterns
- Use the tap tempo feature to adjust the tempo intuitively, or use the tempo adjustment buttons to make fine adjustments
- Adjust the volume of the drum machine to fine tune the mix balance with your guitar sound
- Tuner function ensures that your pitch is accurate
- Overdrive/distortion effect for electric guitar
- Recorder allows 16-bit/44.1 kHz PCM recording and playback
- Approximately 20 minutes of recording, with a maximum of 100 tracks
- USB port allows your recorded phrases to be easily backed-up to your computer
- Internal mic supports acoustic instruments
- Built-in speaker lets you immediately listen back to recorded sounds
100 full-fledged rhythm patterns
With many rhythm patterns for you to play along with, Beat Boy is a great way to develop your sense of rhythm. It's also fun to casually jam along with the patterns, or use them to refine your riff ideas. With offerings for every genre of rhythm pattern (8-beat, 16-beat, pop, funk, reggae, dance beats, and more), Beat Boy fully supports a wide range of musical styles. The volume of the backing rhythm can be adjusted, so you can set the mix balance accordingly with your guitar, ensuring that you'll be able to clearly hear the rhythm while you jam. The LCD display shows the drums actually being struck, providing a unique visual element. The tempo of each rhythm can be adjusted intuitively by using the tap tempo feature or it can be specified as a precise numeric value for more accurate settings.
Performing with the correct tuning is one of the greatest shortcuts to improving your abilities. Beat Boy contains a tuner that ensures you'll be able to perform in correct tuning every time.
A range of sounds from clean to distorted
A distorted tone is the undisputed king of guitar sounds. In addition to the standard clean sound, Beat Boy provides two tonal variations for a hard rock sound: overdrive and distortion.
Record with immediate playback
An important part of improving your playing ability is listening objectively to your own performance. Beat Boy makes it easy to record your guitar/bass sound and then play it back immediately. You can loop the playback for a desired region of the recorded sound and play it repeatedly for careful analysis, or you can practice by soloing over the loop as a backing pattern. The recorded sound can be loaded as a WAV file via USB into your computer and edited on your DAW software. Conversely, audio tracks* that you've created on your computer can be loaded into Beat Boy and used as backing tracks. The possibilities are endless! * PCM audio format: support is only included for WAV f files (44.1 kHz/16-bit monaural or stereo). The drum machine will not function while a stereo WAV file is being played back.
- Recording format: PCM audio format WAV, format (extension: .wav), 44.1 kHz@16-bit
- Available recording time: Approximately 20 minutes (Internal memory: 120 MB)
- Total number of tracks: Up to 100 tracks
- Scale: 12 note equal temperament
- Detection range: C1 (32.70 Hz) - C8 (4,186.01 Hz)
- Detection accuracy:: Less than ±1 cent
Drum machine section
- Tempo range: 30 - 252 beats per minute (BPM)
- Number of drum patterns: 100 (8Beat: 12, 16Beat: 13, POP/ROCK: 13, JAZZ/FUNK: 9, WORLD: 11, DANCE: 8, FILL: 11, ODD METER: 9, METRONOME: 12, SONG: 2）
- Overdrive, Distortion
- Connectors: INPUT jack (1/4"mono), PHONES jack (1/8" stereo mini)
- Speaker: Dynamic speaker (φ23 mm)
- Power supply: Two AAA batteries (alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries)
- Battery life*: (when using the speaker / when using headphones) Recorder: Approximately 3.5 / 11 hours Drum machine: Approximately 9 / 12 hours Tuner: Approximately 11 / 16 hours *Continuous operation when using alkaline batteries with the backlight off and the volume at maximum.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 111 x 82 x 18 mm / 4.37" x 3.23" x 0.71"
- Weight: 122g/4.30 oz (including the accessories battery)
- Accessories: AAA batteries x 2 for verifying functionality, Rubber feet