FENDER SANTA ANA OVERDRIVE PEDAL
- FET technology for tube-like performance
- ‘A’ and ‘B’ overdrive voicings
- LED backlit knobs
- Fender Amp Jewel LED
- Magnetically latched hinged 9V battery door
- Lightweight durable anodized aluminum construction
- The Santa Ana Overdrive requires a 9V DC (center negative polarity) power supply with at least 150mA of available current.
The Santa Ana Overdrive utilizes modern FET technology to give you the magic of vintage tube overdrive, without any of the associated noise or maintenance hassles.
Pick softer or roll back the guitar's volume control to "clean" up your tone, just like a tube amp. Alternatively, slamming the guitar adds some "hair" to your sound.
Add some variety to your sound or recreate classic tones precisely with flexible tone controls and your choice of two overdrive voicings.
LED-illuminated knobs show your control settings at a glance-even on dark stages.
MAGNETIC BATTERY DOOR
The exclusive, "patent applied for", magnetically latched 9V battery door makes it quick and easy to swap batteries.
Every Fender effects pedal is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum-they'll easily withstand the rigors of touring.
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1.5k ohm
- Power Consumption: 150mA
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor