Blackstar Unity Bass 250
THE NEW FACE OF BASS
• Ultimate tonal flexibility – From valve inspired growl to high headroom clean
• Unique Response control – 3 power amp stages to shape compression and feel
• Drive section – 3 overdrives (Overdrive / Distortion / Fuzz) with user-controllable blend
• Compressor and effects – Chorus and Sub-Octave
• Pro connectivity – balanced XLR, jack or USB are perfect for live, studio and home use
• Unity Bass Series Active Cabinet – connect to any amp in the Unity Bass Series for 250W of extra power
ANY PLAYER, ANY SOUND
Straight forward and powerful, UNITY’s deceptively simple controls allow you to quickly and easily create your tone no matter what style you play.
CHOOSE FROM 3 VOICES
Offering Classic, Modern and Flat voicings, Unity Bass is perfect for any playing style.
Valve-inspired growl with Vintage EQ
High-headroom dynamics and advance EQ
Totally flat, clean and transparent
UNIQUE RESPONSE CONTROL
A unique response control with 3 power amp stages to shape compression and feel.
Powerful and articulate – let your playing do the talking
Compression and punch of 6L6 power valves
Dynamics and headroom of high power 6550’s
FROM THE ORGANIC RESPONSE OF CLASSIC VALVE AMPS,
TO THE TRANSPARENT CLEAN PLATFORM,
UNITY BRINGS TOGETHER THE ULTIMATE IN BASS TONE
USER CONTROLLED OVERDRIVE
3 different overdrives with user-controllable blend.
Smooth, open, harmonically-rich overdrive
Balanced pedal-like distortion
In-your-face, full-on fuzz
Enhance your sound with built in Chorus, Compressor and Octaver.
UNITY Bass is perfect for the studio or stage with the balanced XLR, USB connectivity and more.
EXTEND YOUR SET UP
The UNITY U250ACT 1x15” active cab adds 250 Watts of extra stage power to any UNITY combo.
EMINENCE OPUS SPEAKERS - VOICED FOR UNITY
Unity Pro Bass System features Eminence Opus speakers, designed and voiced in partnership with Eminence - the professional choice for bass players around the world.
- 250 Watts
- Custom designed Eminence 15" Opus Speaker
- 3 Voices – Classic, Modern, Flat
- 3 Footswitchable Drives with user controllable blend – Overdrive / Distortion / Fuzz
- 3-band EQ with semi-parametric Mid
- Unique Response control – Linear, 6L6 and 6550
- Footswitchable Chorus and Sub-Octave with adjustable level control
- Input Gain with clip indication
- Pad Switch for active / passive instruments
- Master Volume
- Link to Unity Bass Series Active Cabinet
- USB audio out for direct recording
- Series effects loop
- MP3 / Line in
- XLR + ¼" Line Out / Headphones with independent level control
- D.I. / cabinet emulated line outputs