Blackstar Standard Instrument Cable
Blackstar Amplification’s own Standard Instrument Cables.
These cables have been benchmarked against the highest quality cables in the market to create a cable that provides an uncompromised signal path and the ultimate in Blackstar tone. Blackstar cables are constructed with high quality braided shielding. This makes our cables far more durable and has better electrical insulation than the standard spiral shielding that you find in most low to mid-level cables. We have also modified the internal construction of our cables to retain softness and flexibility even with the braided shielding. Blackstar cables have PVC jackets giving them excellent flexibility and helps to reduce cable tangle, and a shield ring to reduce capacitance and microphonic effects.
Our Standard and Pro Series instrument cables and our XLR cables come in 1.5m, 3m and 6m lengths. Pro Series instrument cables have copper connectors which is a better conductive material than gold and the construction is more reliable ensuring better signal transfer.
To add to this, all our cables are sustainably packaged using fully recyclable materials, reducing their carbon footprint, and all come with a free hook and loop cable wrap for ease of cable management.
- Heavy-duty nickel-plated connectors (Straight to Straight, Straight to Angled)
- AWG23 99.95% Oxygen Free copper conductor for reliable, low impedance signal
- 6.5mm / ¼” outer jacket increases flexibility and durability
- 90-95% Braided copper shielding for optimum signal transfer
- Shield ring reduces capacitance and microphonic effect
- Insulating wire produces ultra-low noise and high RF rejection
- Packaging made from 100% recyclable material
- Hook + loop cable wrap included