Fender Custom Shop '57 Stratocaster Relic Tahitian Coral
This Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition '57 Stratocaster is constructed from an alder body with a rift sawn maple neck in a '57 Style Soft "V" profile. The guitar received a Fender Custom Shop Relic finish treatment which gives it an essence of a well-loved and road-traveled instrument.
This particular Custom Shop model features three different single-coil Stratocaster pickups. All hand-wound, this Stratocaster is equipped with a Texas Special single-coil in the bridge position, a '57 Strat single-coil in the neck position, and a Fat 50 reverse-wound, reverse polarity single-coil in the middle position. This reverse-wound middle pickup is designed to cancel hum when used in tandem with the neck or bridge pickup.
This Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster's unique pickup configuration and Relic finish treatment reflect its character as a vibrant instrument never to lose its luster.
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Rift Sawn Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Rift Sawn Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Fret Size: 6105
- Nut: 1.650" Bone
- Bridge Pick-up: Fender Hand-Wound Texas Special Stratocaster
- Middle Pick-up: Fender Hand-Wound Fat 50 Reverse-Wound Reverse-Polarity Stratocaster
- Neck Pick-up: Fender Hand-Wound '57 Stratocaster
- Bridge: Fender Vintage Stratocaster
- Finish: Fender Custom Shop Relic
- Case: Fender Custom Shop Hardshell Case