Fender Limited Edition Player Telecaster British Racing Green
REAL DEAL SOUND
Bold, innovative and rugged, the Player Telecaster is pure Fender, through and through. The feel, the style and, most importantly, the sound—they’re all there, waiting for you to make them whisper or wail for your music. Versatile enough to handle almost anything you can create and durable enough to survive any gig, this workhorse is a trusty sidekick for your musical vision.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Two Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound™ single-coil Telecaster pickups
- “Modern C"-shaped neck profile
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- String-through-body bridge with block steel saddles
SEYMOUR DUNCAN QUARTER POUND™ PICKUPS
The Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound™ Tele® set provides high-output, punchy tone with plenty of presence – perfect for players looking to stand out in a mix.
BLOCK-STEEL BRIDGE SADDLES
This string-through-body Telecaster bridge features block-steel saddles to add a bit of zing to your tone.
“MODERN C” NECK PROFILE
This neck is designed for comfort and performance, with a “Modern C”-shaped profile and a smooth back finish—ideal for almost any playing style.
Adding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Telecaster body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Telecaster includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
- SERIES: Player
- ORIENTATION: Right-Hand
- COLOR: British Racing Green
- BODY FINISH: Gloss Polyester
- BODY SHAPE: Telecaster®
- BODY MATERIAL: Alder
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- NECK SHAPE: Modern "C"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 9.5" (241 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Maple
- POSITION INLAYS: Black Dot
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- TRUSS ROD: Standard
- TRUSS ROD NUT: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- STRING NUT: Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.650" (42 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Synthetic Bone
- FRET SIZE: Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- BRIDGE: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Block Steel Saddles
- PICKGUARD: 3-Ply Parchment
- CONTROL KNOBS: Knurled Flat-Top
- SWITCH TIP: Barrel Style
- HARDWARE FINISH: Nickel/Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES: Standard Cast/Sealed
- STRING TREES: Dual-Wing
- STRINGS: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- NECK PLATE: 4-Bolt with "F" Logo
- STRAP BUTTONS: Standard
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Seymour Duncan® Quarter Pound™ Tele® Single-Coil
- NECK PICKUP: Seymour Duncan® Quarter Pound™ Tele® Single-Coil
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: SS
- CONTROLS: Master Volume, Master Tone
- SWITCHING: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: None
- RECOMMENDED CASE: Classic Series Stratocaster®/Telecaster® Wood Hardshell Case, P/N 0996106306 (Not Included)
- RECOMMENED GIG BAG: FE1225 Electric Guitar Gig Bag, P/N 0991612406 (Not Included)