PreSonus Revelator Dynamic
The Revelator Dynamic USB microphone takes the clarity and warmth of our fan-favorite PD-70 microphone and adds easy-to-use, customizable presets to polish your voice further. Need to add backing tracks, Zoom calls, or gameplay audio? Revelator Dynamic has you covered with a built-in mixer, simplifying blending your voice with audio from other applications as well as creating the perfect monitor, stream, or podcast mix.
The custom-built microphone capsule in the Revelator Dynamic is built to capture your voice cleanly and clearly while eliminating handling noise and breathiness that can get between you and your recording. Thanks to superior off-axis rejection, you can set up your home studio in just about any space—and unwanted reverberance, electrical hum, and the random car driving by will be left behind, leaving only the pristine, natural sound of your voice.
Eight professionally crafted presets to make your voice sound polished right from the start. Like what you hear? Revelator Dynamic gives you the option to record your vocals fully processed, making for less work in post-production.
Revelator Dynamic makes it easy to hear your performance loud and clear. The simple onboard Monitor control makes creating a great monitor mix fast and uncomplicated. Best of all, you can monitor through the Revelator Dynamic’s amazing onboard processing so your vocals will sound polished, and you’ll get the perfect take that much easier.
- Professional bus-powered USB-C®-compatible dynamic microphone for vocal recording, podcasting, streaming, vlogging, gaming, and more
- Custom-designed dynamic microphone capsule provides vocal clarity and superior off-axis rejection
- Professionally crafted Presets make you sound like a pro with a single click. You can also create your own custom presets to share, save, or produce on the go.
- Integrated mixer with two dedicated loopback audio channels to add backing tracks, Skype calls, gameplay audio, and more!
- Effects processing lets you polish your sound with reverb, compression, EQ, and fantastic Voice FX — all built into Revelator Dynamic
- Revelator Dynamic is powered by your connected USB-C device so no need for an additional power supply – works great with both Apple and Android devices.
- PTS-1 extendable desktop mic stand included
- Headphone output with volume control and zero-latency monitoring
- Studio-quality sound: 96 kHz / 24-bit operation for pristine audio recording
- Recording Software included: Complete recording solution featuring Studio One Artist DAW recording software and Studio Magic software bundle including music tutorials, tons of sound samples and virtual instruments.
- macOS® and Windows® compatible
- iOS® and iPadOS® compatible (may require a Camera Connection Kit)
- Chromebook compatible
Highlights & Specs
Get Recording Right Away.
Revelator Dynamic comes with a complete suite of professional software to take your sound to the next level. Studio One® Artist features lightning-fast drag-and-drop workflow, a complete suite of plug-ins, and the professional mixing and production tools that made Studio One so beloved.
Analog Classics Under The Hood.
Revelator Dynamic provides State Space-modeled analog processing onboard with the same Fat Channel gate, compressor, and EQ our StudioLive Series III mixers offer. Like what you hear? All processing can be printed to your recording, or just used for your monitor mix, you decide.
Ready To Go Live When You Are.
Revelator Dynamic’s presets are stored on the mic, so you can take your sound with you. Connect directly to your iPad Pro, or grab your Camera Connection Kit and connect your Revelator to your Lightning- or USB-C-equipped iPhone or iPad. Only Revelator brings studio-quality sound to Facebook Live, IGTV, or anywhere else you stream from your mobile device.
Jack: 1/8" Stereo
Effects: PreSonus Fat Channel: High Pass Filter, Noise Gate, 3 Compressor models, 3 EQ models, and Limiter. Voice Effects: Comb Filter, Delay, Doubler, Ring Modulator, Vocoder. Reverb
Connection Type: USB-C® Bus-Powered
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Type: Mono Dynamic
Sensitivity: 1.6 mV/Pa
Maximum SPL: 135 dB <3% THD
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Maximum Output: 22.6 mW (16Ω)
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Dynamic Range: 77.5 dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
Impedance Working Range: 16Ω
Bit Depth: 24-bit
Supported Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz (Note: 44.1 and 48 kHz only on macOS while in Multi Mode)
Audio Controls: Hardware: Direct Monitor, Mic Gain, Headphone Level, Mute, Preset SelectSoftware: Mic Gain, Pattern Select, Monitor Mix, Preset Management