Combining exotic tonewoods with premium pickups and appointments, the limited-edition Rarities Collection creates a truly unique musical experience. The Rarities Flame Ash Top Jazz Bass features a two-piece alder body with a Plasma Red Burst flame ash top and a maple neck capped with a bound dark ebony fingerboard. The Pure Vintage 64 single-coil Jazz Bass pickups deliver a sweet, classic voice.
- Two-piece alder body with Plasma Red Burst flame ash top
- Two Pure Vintage ‘64 single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Slim “’64 C”-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
- Vintage-style hardware; four-saddle bridge
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
FLAME ASH TOP
The two-piece alder body has a striking flame ash top—a high-end appointment that adds elegance to this bass.
We outfitted this bass with our Pure Vintage 64 Jazz Bass pickups for exceptional articulation and tone.
BOUND DARK EBONY FINGERBOARD
The bound dark ebony fingerboard adds clarity and warmth to the instrument’s voice.
“64 C” NECK SHAPE
This Jazz Bass features a slim “64 C”-shaped neck profile delivered straight from the 60s to your hands. Remarkably comfortable, it suits any playing style.
This rarities bass features a vintage-style, 4-saddle bridge and Pure Vintage reverse open-gear tuners.
DELUXE HARDSHELL CASE
The Rarities Flame Ash Top Jazz Bass includes a deluxe brown hardshell case.
- Body Material: Alder With Flame Ash Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '64 Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup: Pure Vintage '64 Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Switching: None
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Reverse Open-gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® 7250M Nickel-Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, .045-.105 (Model No. 0737250406)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Blonde Hardshell